At Hampstead Dental, patient comfort is at the forefront of everything we do.
We’re proud to bring laser dentistry to Melbourne’s western suburbs; a state-of-the-art technology to help make your dental treatment more comfortable, or more effective, than conventional treatment options.
We have 3 different Dental Lasers for a variety of conditions – all with the aim of using this cutting-edge technology to help make your dental treatment more comfortable, or more effective, than conventional dental treatment options.
Using the latest WaterLase dental solutions including WaterLase iPlus and Epic 10 Diode laser, which are popular in dentistry in the USA and Europe, Dr Adam Mattsson (Dentist) and his associates can treat:
- Crown Lengthening, which helps reduce gummy smiles
- Frenectomy, which is often used to treat “tongue tie”
- TMJ Jaw problems such as tenderness, soreness or debilitating jaw pain, can be treated in a few quick laser visits
- Root Canal Treatments achieve a higher rate of success using the Laser as an intermediary step
- Stubborn gum disease cases get a high
rate of success, helping your gum health
and overall systemic health
Many treatments can be carried out using laser, which means:
- no drill and no needle for many patients
- gum and root canal treatments become more effective
- can accelerate the treatment of periodontal disease
- post extraction healing becomes much gentler and faster
Laser dentistry is not suitable for everyone – and it does have a small additional cost. New patients to us who have had dental laser treatment elsewhere tell us that our prices are much more reasonable than they have paid at other dentists!